USM is hiring highly motivated, recent graduates looking for a great career in the $30 billion US Contingent Workforce industry.
While no previous work experience is required, here are some of the desired qualities and qualifications we will be looking for
- Outgoing, social and high energy
- Self-starter and driven to succeed
- Love to talk to people (phone and in-person)
- Participated in various college clubs and activities
- Proven track record in leadership and/or customer service roles
- Excellence in performance (awards, etc.)
- Willing and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Comfortable in creating work-life balance (academic vs. non-academic activities)
- Willing to learn basics of technology (prior basic knowledge of technology preferred)
- High proficiency with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Selected individuals will participate in the 16-week program (combination of classroom training, hands-on OTJ training and shadowing Senior AM’s). We will provide all the building blocks needed to be successful in this industry, such as
- Calling candidates for / about opportunities
- Matching candidates with open positions
- Screening and evaluating technical skills
- Interacting with clients for candidate feedback
- Following up with key decision-makers
- Generating revenue for the company.
USM has a clearly defined career path for all qualified Account Manager Associate meeting the criteria and prerequisites of each level. The typical progression roadmap is as follows
1. Account Manager Associate (4-6 months)
2. Account Manager / Senior Account Manager (1-5 years)
3. Director of Business Development (6-8 years)
4. VP of Business Development (9-12 years)
5. General Manager (13-15 years).
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
The key tasks and responsibilities of the Account Manager role include (but are not limited to)
- Create and execute a sales strategy for new customer acquisition by identifying and developing viable and competitive value propositions that differentiate USM
- Work through online portals & social networks and attend networking events to expand the client network
- Schedule client meetings to cultivate business relationships; understand their business needs; identify their hot buttons and obtain job requirements to generate new business and expand current business
- Responsible for making connections and developing relationships with IT professionals who may be a good fit for assignments with USM’s clients
- Schedule and attend candidate interviews to ensure quick closure of open client needs.
USM RockStarz Locations
- 14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite 400, Chantilly, VA 20151
- 6351 Preston Road, Suite 350, Frisco, TX 75034
- Account Management Associate starting base salary: $40,000 for Dallas and $45,000 for DC
- Base salary increases upon completion of 12 months with USM: $5,000 (subject to meeting performance guidelines of the RockStarz Program and qualifying to be promoted to Account Manager)
- Performance incentives (commissions, as per company policy)
- Benefits: Health insurance package, paid holidays, vacation and other benefits.
- Rayan Rahman – Corporate Recruiter
- 703-263-0855 Ext. 416