USM is rapidly expanding our presence across the country and are hiring Channel Sales Manager at our offices in VA(Chantilly), TX(Frisco), If you are in IT Staffing Sales, have 3-4 years of selling staffing services and want to be part of an exciting organization.
The ideal candidate will have an illustrated record of success in lead generation, building and growing existing and new business, and negotiating and closing deals to exceed quotas. The Channel Sales manager will be responsible for the full life-cycle sales process of short and long-term initiatives and staffing requirements by identifying and securing new business opportunities and managing existing relationships.
- Be a Sales Hunter and generate new business in existing and new Customer accounts
- Leverage your proven sales skills to engage qualified clients through adopted and proven successful sales techniques
- Leverage the necessary technical and industry knowledge required to establish credibility with client contacts at multiple levels
- Ability to strike conversation and build rapport with clients to develop and manage sales opportunities from beginning to end including job specification, term negotiations and execution
- Must be able to hit the ground running and acquire new clients and/or new business via various channels and generate effective requisitions for contract, contract to hire and permanent positions and thus drive revenues
- Must have excellent existing client relationships, network and referrals within the staffing industry and be able to build upon new accounts
- Document daily sales activity and progress in the CRM tool as required by the Leadership Team
- Meet required sales activity metrics on a quarterly and annual basis
- At minimum, 5 years of proven Business Development experience within the US staffing services industry, focused on technology systems. Business development experience for technical jobs a plus
- Should have proven track record of working with system integrators, large consulting firms, implementation partners, direct end-customers, MSP*s etc.
- Recent history of target achievement and new business acquisition. Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and account results
- Experience leveraging a CRM to enhance your individual success in the field
- Self-motivated with self-confidence and patience and a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Have a track record of success in providing positive communication, proper account/client relationship management and be in constant relentless pursuit of new business
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
- Expect to travel 25 to 40% to visit prospects, customers, and attend client meetings
|Job Category||Sales Manager|