USM is rapidly expanding its presence across the country and is hiring Inside Sales – Business Development Managers in Hyderabad and Baroda. If you are in the IT Staffing business, have 3-5 years’ experience selling staffing services and want to be part of an exciting organization, please reach out to me ASAP.
Detailed JD :
USM seeks to hire Inside Sales – Business Development Managers who will be responsible for bringing in new clients and servicing those clients within their regions. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of sales experience in the IT staffing industry and have prior experience in business development, new logo acquisition, account mapping, account mining and be great at networking.
The Inside Sales Business Development Associate will play a key role in hunting for new client logos for the company’s Staffing business.
They must be comfortable preparing prospect lists (using various methods), making multiple calls and sending emails to qualify the prospects, setting up meetings and generating leads for signing new staffing MSA’s.
- The essential duties and responsibilities of the Inside Sales – Business Development Associate include the following
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Source new MSA opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Present / demo the company’s capabilities and other collateral
- Setup meetings to understand customer needs and business requirements
- Qualify MSA opportunities and take help from Sales Managers to qualify the opportunity
- Follow up and close the MSA signings to achieve quotas (monthly & quarterly)
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects within the assigned territory.
Skills Qualifications :
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of numbers per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with JobDiva or similar CRM
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively