Experience required : 2 to 6 Years
- Marketing Bench Consultants ( H1/OPT/CPT/ F1/L1, GC, and USC).
- Developing new contacts with tier 1 vendors / Clients.
- Understanding their resume and formatting it as required.
- Searching Requirements on Job boards and submitting the resume.
- Communicating with the consultants on a Daily Basis and update about submission and interviews.
- Submitting to their contacts (own Database).
- Arranging the interviews with tier one vendors or end clients.
- Follow up with the candidate and client in each stage and finally closing the candidate.
- Strong experience in US Recruitment Cycle (Contract , Contract to Hire , Permanent) and terminology (Tax Terms, Employment Status, Time Zones etc)
- Clear understanding of the US Staffing processes/ Techniques, W2/ 1099/ Corp-to-Corp/ H1 Transfers
- Proficient in using Job Boards like Dice, Monster, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, Free Job Sites etc. to source Candidates.
- Strong in Active and Passive searches to source Candidates.
- Should Posses good knowledge about Contracts – NCA / NDA / Addendum / Memorandum
- Should be able to generate Leads by cold calling to acquire new direct client.
- Should be able to manage complete cycle of Bench sales.
- Should be good in verbal and oral communication skills in English.
- Well versed in dealing candidates – H1B, OPT/CPT, TN, EAD, GC, US Citizen on W2, Corp-Corp, 1099 contract basis
|Job Category||Sales Recruiter|