Entry level positions for Java Developers
Techrockers Program for Freshers
It’s a 8-week “no-fee” inhouse training course focused on Next-Gen digital skills with “Lab and Live” projects to help kickstart your programming career in exciting areas including AI and Machine Learning.
Upon successful completion of the training program, you would be offered opportunities to work with our Fortune 1000 clients across their IT, Automation and Digital programs and/or our inhouse Digital IT projects.
USM is looking for freshers/entry level Java programmers to work on a variety of internal and customer projects. If selected, you will be provided training by a USM trainer, which will include several live and lab projects; upon successful completion of this training, you will get to work on several of our internal and customer projects, building modern Java applications and have an opportunity to learn AI and machine learning skills.
- Must have completed undergraduate degree with at least academic background in programming
- Must have strong problem-solving abilities and good communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-learner, and technically inquisitive
- Knowledge of Java, J2EE, backend development, Spring, MVC and Web development desirable
- Knowledge of other contemporary Java technologies (e.g. JBoss, jBPM, Quartz, etc desirable
Multiple opportunities in Northern Virginia and North Texas.