We all know First Impression is the Best Impression. How good may be the app features and functionality, it doesn’t matter if it is not impressive in look and feel. Well-curated UI/UX design has a capability to grab users’ attention, make them loyal users first, and turn them loyal customers next.
UI design is how a product looks, whereas UX design is how it feels. Solid UI design grabs users’ attention with striking app screen and its elements like color pattern, fonts, layout, and illuminated characters, etc. UX Design enriches user satisfaction by enhancing the usability, ease of access, response to the actions and enriches the delight delivered in user interaction with the app. The ultimate goal of solid UI/UX design is to maximize the user experience, by making the interaction simple and effective. This is what every app owner expects from UI/UX app design company.
Why UI/UX design?
- If your mobile app is not impressive at first look or not easy to use, users might uninstall the app immediately after the first use. Because they have hundreds of alternative options. So engaging UI design is key in engaging the users.
- Enhanced User Experience is key to bring repeated customers. For example, if the customer is not provided with a notification at the completion of payment, he might feel suspicious about the company. So thoughtful UX design is key in building loyal user base.
Benefits of solid UI/UX Design
- The more simple and beautiful the UI, the more easy to use the app, which encourages users to use app for a longer time
- The more effective the UX, the dead easy to bring back users, make them customers and turn them loyal customers
- Solid UI/UX design creates a long-lasting impression on users and encourage them to share the app with others, through which your app could achieve millions downloads within a short time
- Solid design can reduce the cost significantly that you spend on branding your business
How to create solid UI/UX Design?
- Keep the icons semantically accurate
- Keep the User Interface transparent and make the navigation effortless
- Colour format should be uniform for all pages
- Define features and functionality in symbol rather than text, like using delete symbol instead of Delete text
- Put prompts or pop ups before allowing to take a major action, like “Want to delete it permanently?” And also give option to Undo it. Deliver feedback instantly once completing the action, like “Your payment has been received, thank you”.
- Overall, if possible, speak to your targeted audience to known what type of design they love, like swiping, tapping, dragging and dropping, anything may be.
Why USM for UI/UX Design?
We at USM are a Deloitte award-winning UI/UX app design company in India and USA. We design apps that people love to use and share with others. We follow research-first design process in which we study your app goal and your target audience deeply. Today, most of the UI/UX design companies are focusing on chasing the latest trends rather than considering at what a user actually wants. Our UI/UX design process is focused on identifying knowledge gaps and user expectations. We focus on innovative, appealing design that delivers both style and substance. We’ll work closely with you to design a user-centric app that delivers genuine value for your end users. That’s why we are called as a truly customer-centric UI/UX design company in Bangalore in India and Dallas, Texas, Chantilly, Virginia in USA.
Our design process begins with setting up design patterns, color palettes, layout structure, fonts, and other technical and artistic considerations that well suit your app. Our dedicated UI/UX designers use Invision, Illustrator, Bootstrap, Proto.io and other best-in-class UI/UX design tools to craft an eye-catching, engaging UI/UX design. We create solid UI/UX design for mobile apps, web apps, websites and games.